† equal contribution
- Jeonghaeng Lee, Woojae Kim, Chao Yang, Ping An, and Sanghoon Lee, "Towards 360 VR Sickness Mitigation: From Virtual Reality Eye-tracking to Visual Communication", IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, submitted.
- Seongmin Lee†, Jiwoo Kang†, and Sanghoon Lee, "3D Facial Shape Similarity with Deep Multiview Perceptual Representations", Pattern Recognition, submitted.
- Seongmin Lee, Suwoong Heo and Sanghoon Lee, "DMESH: A Structure-Preserving Diffusion Model for 3D Mesh Denoising", IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems submitted.
- Doyoung Kim, Taewan Kim, Inwoong Lee and Sanghoon Lee, "Kinematic Diversity and Rhythmic Alignment in Choreographic Quality Transformers for Dance QualityAssessment", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology submitted.
- Seonghwa Choi, Jungwoo Huh, Jeonghaeng Lee, Jaekyung Kim and Sanghoon Lee, "Stylization and Evaluation Framework for Immersive 360 VR Manipulation", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology submitted.
- Kyoungoh Lee, Jungwoo Huh, Jiwoo Kang, and Sanghoon Lee, "3D Pose Similarity Quantification and Estimation in the Presence of Self-occlusion", Pattern Recognition, submitted.
- Jungwoo Huh, Kyungjune Lee, Jaekyung Kim, Ingu Park, Junhyeong Bak, Donggeon Kim, and Sanghoon Lee "A Line-based Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Navigation Framework Using Mid-wave Infrared Observations," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters (GRSL), submitted.
- Jeonghaeng Lee, Duc Nguyen, Jongyoo Kim, Jiwoo Kang, and Sanghoon Lee, "Double Reverse Diffusion for Realistic Garment Reconstruction from Images", Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, submitted.
- Jinwoo Kim, Woojae Kim, Heeseok Oh, and Sanghoon Lee, "Deep Transformer based Video Inpainting Using Fast Fourier Tokenization", Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, submitted.
- Jungwoo Huh, Jiwoo Kang†, Jongwook Woo, Sanghoon Lee†, "A Novel Intelligent Video Surveillance System Using Low-Traffic Scene-Preserving Video Anonymization", ACM transactions on intelligent systems and technology (TIST), submitted.